5" Ironman Jr. vs. 5" Ironman What's the difference? Size: (Jr.) Wt: 686lbs L: 81" H: 48" W: 24"
(Reg) Wt: 1,100lbs L: 98 1/2" H: 48" W: 24"
Jr. machines will not run 24ga. steel.
Regular Ironmans will run 24ga. steel.
3 Year Parts Warranty
Polyurethane Drive Train:
- Eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation (less material waste)
- Eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation
.002 Hard Chrome Plated Steel Forming Rollers:
- Rollforms all recommended materials with minimal or no adjustment
- Free-floating forming rollers produce less pressure and allow for more product uniformity
Electrical and Control System:
- Push button entry and exit end controls with safety wiring and jog feature
- 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase motor, 13.6 ampere
Structural Steel Frame:
- Welded tubular frame
- Modular Turnstile Upright System & Transfer Bars
- Transfer bars (ease of coil loading)
- 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase, 13.6 ampere, totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) motor