5"/6" Combo Ironman Jr. vs. 5"/6" Combo Ironman What's the difference?
Size: (Jr.) Wt: 1,127 lbs. L: 110" H: 48" W: 30.5"
(Reg) Wt: 1,400 lbs. L: 122" H: 48" W: 24"
Jr. Ironman machines will not run 26ga. or 24ga. Steel.
Regular Ironman machines will run 26ga. and 24ga. Steel.
3 Years Parts & Labor/Mechanical - 1 Year Parts & Labor/Electrical
Polyurethane Drive Train:
- Eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation (less material waste)
- Eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation
.002 Hard Chrome Plated Steel Forming Rollers:
- Rollforms all recommended materials with minimal or no adjustment
- Free-floating forming rollers produce less pressure and allow for more product uniformity
Electrical and Control System:
- Push button entry and exit end controls with safety wiring and jog feature
- 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase motor, 11 ampere
Structural Steel Frame:
- Welded tubular frame
- Modular Turnstile Upright System & Transfer Bars
- Transfer bars (ease of coil loading)
- 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase, 11 ampere, totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) motor