The KWM IronMan 5" and 6" K Combo Gutter Machine produces both 5" and 6" K style gutters. KWM Ironman gutter machines feature a polyurethane drive system and chrome plated steel forming rollers. The polyurethane drive system eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation, which lessons material waste, as well as eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation. The chrome plated steel forming rollers allow the machine to rollform all recommended materials with minimal or no adjustment. KWM Ironman machines are all made in the USA and are backed by the most comprehensive warranty in the industry: 3 year parts and labor on all mechanical components and one year for electrical components.
We will beat any competitors price!
Ironman 5"/6" Combo Changeover - 5" to 6"
3 Years Parts & Labor/Mechanical - 1 Year Parts & Labor/Electrical
Polyurethane Drive Train:
- Eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation (less material waste)
- Rollform 24 gauge steel
- Eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation
.002 Hard Chrome Plated Steel Forming Rollers:
- Rollforms all recommended materials with minimal or no adjustment
- Free-floating forming rollers produce less pressure and allow for more product uniformity
Electrical and Control System:
- Push button entry and exit end controls with safety wiring and jog feature
- 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase motor, 13.6 ampere
Structural Steel Frame:
- Welded tubular frame
Modular Turnstile Upright System & Transfer Bars:
- Transfer bars (ease of coil loading)
- 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase, 13.6 ampere, totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) motor
- Length - 122" (309.88 cm)
- Height - 48" (122.0 cm)
- Width - 24" (61.0 cm)
- Approximately 1,400 lbs. (635 kg)
- Powered polyurethane drive rollers via chains and sprockets
- 5" Front pull guillotine
- 6" Front pull guillotine
- Approximately 35 feet per minute
- Push button entry and exit end controls with jog feature
Maximum coil width 5" - 11 3/4" to 12"
Maximum coil width 6" - 15"
Material Maximum Gauge
- Painted Steel 24
- Galvanized Steel 24
- Ternecoat Steel 24
- Galvalume 24
- Aluminum .032
- Copper 16 oz. - 20 oz. 3/4 hard
- Smart Machine (automated length control)
- Machine Mount Cradles
- Additional Run-Out support stands
- CE Certified Wiring
- Additional Turnstile Uprights
- Additional Spools
- Alcoa style hook
- 12 volt, DC power
- Box gutter
- Roof flange 1"
- Trailer Riser Pad