The IronMan 5 1/2" Fascia gutter machine creates seamless, fascia style gutters. Fascia gutters are generally used on homes where fascia boards have not been installed over the rafter tails. The smooth face of the fascia gutters act as the function of the fascia boards, hiding the edge of the rafter tails from view. These gutters are commonly found in the western part of the United States.
We will beat any competitors price!
3 Year Parts Warranty
Polyurethane Drive Train:
- Eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation (less material waste). This machine will run .027 - .032 Aluminum, 16 - 20 oz. Copper, and 24 gauge Painted Steel. Eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation.
- Push button control safety wiring. Entrance and exit control selector switch jog run. 3/4 HP, 110 Volt, Single Phase Motor, 13.6 Ampere
Structural Steel Frame:
- Welded steel frame
- Modular Turnstyle Upright System
- Machine mount cradles
- Fixed upright system
- Additional runout support stands
- CE Certified Wiring
- Additional turnstyles
- Additional spools
- Flange assembly for roofwing
- 3/4 HP, 110 V. Single Phase, 13.6, ampere, totally enclosed fan cooled, (T.E.F.C.) motor
- Length - 146" (151" w/ guillotine)
- Height - 48"
- Width - 24"
- Approximately 1300lbs.
- Powered polyurethane drive rollers via chains and sprockets
- Front pull guillotine
- Approximately 35 feet per minute
- Push button entry and exit end controls with "jog" feature
- Recommended: 14" to 15" wide