"Mark I Series"
QUICK HEMMING - Easily makes 180 degree over bends
BUILT-IN TAPE MEASURE - Standard/Metric
1-3/4" x 14" THROAT DEPTH - For complex custom bends
VINYL CUSHION STRIP - Protects painted coil stock
COVERS 1" BOARD - Designed to cover1" trim boards without measuring
LESS PARTS - Fewer parts than other brakes, reduces maintenance and replacement costs
FULL LOOP HANDLE - Easy to grab, ensures even bends each time. Easily removed for transport.
From its portable, lightweight design, to its heavy-weight capability and superior durability, the Mark 1 Series Bending Brake, from Van Mark, answers the demand for quality and flexibility. Discover the value and profitability designed into every Mark 1 Series. Call your Van Mark representative for complete details.
NO FRILLS OR GIMMICKS, JUST GOOD CRAFTSMANSHIP AND DEPENDABILITY!
- Van Mark Products, known throughout the industry for the superior quality of its products and customer service, continues the proud tradition with the Mark I Series Contractor models.
- The Mark 1 Series design represented a quantum leap in the manufacture of bending brakes when first introduced. The first true cam-locking system in the industry, the Mark 1 featured fewer parts combined with a rugged durable design that increased on-the-job performance while extending the brake service life. An impressive array of bending capabilities put the Mark 1 in a class all by itself.
- The Mark 1 Series Bending Brake is the only brake on the market able to handle both residential and commercial applications without constant adjustments. Note: Contractor models M1260-M1460, each come with dual locking and bending handles.
2. Non-Marring Vinyl Strips
- The Mark 1 uses high grade materials to prevent marring during bending operation.
3. Heavy Extrusions
- Van Mark uses the strongest raw materials in the extrusions when making Mark I Series brakes, to provide years of dependable, durability.
4. Full length Key Way
- Key Way aligns cams, reduces parts (no bolts, pins, etc.) and ensures consistent locking pressure along entire length of brake, bend after bend.
5. Aircraft Grade Aluminum Castings
- The strongest Castings in the industry. A better weight-to-power ratio ensures better job site efficiency and performance.
6. Automatic Cam Locks
- Automatically and simultaneously adjusts to any gage material inserted in jaws eliminating multiple lock point adjustments.
7. Double Journals/Thermoplastic Bearings
- Double journals with self-lubricating, thermoplastic (UHMW) bearings at every lock point ensures worry free operation.
8. Self Lubricating Thermoplastic (UHMW) Pads
- UHMW thermoplastic locking pads out perform conventional materials as well as complicated mechanical locking systems. They eliminate all metal to metal friction.