3 Year Limited Parts Warranty
MACH II 5" K Gutter Machines
The ORIGINAL polyurethane drive system.
VERSATILE. . . INNOVATIVE. . . DEPENDABLE. . . PROFITABLE
New Tech Machinery's patented Mach II has taken the seamless gutter industry to a new level. The only way to compete in the gutter forming business is to own a MACH II. Don't get stuck with an imitation.
Mach II 5" K Gutter Machine Standard Features:
- Separate Polyurethane Drive Rollers
- Stainless Steel Forming Rollers
- Push Button RUN/JOG Controls at Entry and Exit Ends
- Forward Pulling, Easy Cut Shear
- Power Interruption Safety Circuit
- Two 360 degree Rotatable Reel Stands with Easy Lift Reels
- Electric Motor
- Welded Tubular Steel Frame
- U.S. Patent No. 5,394,722
- U.S. Patent No. 5,740,687
Mach II 5" K Gutter Machine Specifications:
- Weight: Mach II 5" Gutter Machine 1000 lbs (454kg)
- Length: Mach II 5" Gutter Machine 8' (2.4m)
- Height: Mach II 5" Gutter Machine 3'10" (1.2m)
- Width: Mach II 5" Gutter Machine 2' (.6m) plus shear handle
- 50 ft./min (15 m/min) Approx.
- Manually Powered, Hardened Tool
- Steel Blade and Dies
- Electrically Driven Polyurethane Rollers
- Steel 30 ga. to 24 ga. (.3mm to .6mm)
- Aluminum .019" to .032" (.5mm to .8mm)
- Copper 16 oz. to 20 oz. 3/4 Hard (.5mm to .7mm)
- 5" K Mach II Gutter Machine: 11-3/4" to 12-3/8" (300mm to 315mm)
Note: Requires 10 gauge, 15 Amp Extension Cord.