6" K Panther Gutter Machine Standard Equipment:
- Front pull guillotine
- Seven station aluminum box
- Emergency shutdown switch
- Easy adjust entrance guides
6" K Panther Gutter Machine Standard Upright System:
- Two spool turnstile upright & two aluminum spools
- New aluminum spools less than half the weight of steel spools.
- Modular upright system distributes the weight of the coils to the floor of the vehicle, not the gutter machine
- Coil tension brake
- Top of spools to the bottom of gutter machine 52”. Width 25”. Length 127” with straight blade guillotine. 129” with front pull guillotine.
- 3/8” steel frame welded on a jig fixture for accuracy. Fully enclosed with 7 gauge steel sides. All parts individually painted prior to assembly.
- Fourteen drive forming rollers – 8 bottom, 6 top. Rollers are 1045 high carbon steel with .002 industrial hard crome.
- 1,690 lbs
- ¾ HP, high torque sealed motor. 1 HP reduction gear. Machine plugs directly into 110-120V outlets.
- Approximately 35 feet per minute
- Maximum width 15”
- Aluminum - .032 Maximum Gauge
- Painted Steel – 26 Maximum Gauge
- Copper – 16 oz. ¾ hard Maximum Gauge
- Straight blade guillotine
- Additional runout support stands
- 220 volt/50hz.
- Single, double or triple spool upright available
- Machine mount cradle
- CE Certification
- 12 volt DC power
- Trailer riser pad